Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Superbowl Sundaes



While trying to come up with an idea of what to make for dessert on Superbowl Sunday, I thought of the idea to make sundaes and thought that it was a cute play on words. It also gave me the opportunity to make vanilla bean ice cream again (I made it for Thanksgiving too) so there is now a picture to go along with the original post. I buy my vanilla beans online at http://www.beanilla.com/ because they have a larger selection and the price is so much cheaper. I bought eleven beans for $18.10 (including shipping), at my local grocery store they cost $7-8 per bean. Plus I like that they vacuum seal them at Beanilla so they stay fresh so much longer.
Superbowl Sundaes:
Cherries
Sliced Banana
Sprinkles

1 comment:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

What a fun idea to have a sundae bar!